The Institute for Translational Research (ITR) has partnered with Ariel University to provide opportunities for masters degrees and doctorates in Translational Research.
Lidia Mulevan (Pre-PhD)
New opportunities for Masters degree, doctorate and post doctorate in the projects of ITR
We invite you to become a part of our research team.
The research topics are:
- Development of new anticancer drug candidate: ALOS4
- Study of the properties of facilitates chromatin transcription (FACT) complex as a target for anticancer treatment
- Comprehensive 3D Bio-printing facility
- Ketogenic diets in the treatment of cancer
- Pharmacological targeting of retrotransposons to prevent cancerorigin and progression